You must write for yourself and not what you think people want to read ~Jodi Ellen Malpas
Well you sure are nosy, wanting to know all about me…I like it 😂!!
You’re totally my people ✌🏾. So here goes. I am Tanisha Finley an organized, thorough and detail-oriented planner, creator and administrator. My presence almost always indicates the beginning of something energetic and boisterous. Born and Raised in sunny ☀️ Peoria, Arizona. I’m the oldest of three siblings and the ONLY girl (which totally explains why I’m such a BOSS 👀💁🏾). Happily married 💍 to my high school sweetheart 💞 on 7-7-07 in my favorite city, Las Vegas and proud mother of 3 off-the-wall teenagers, between ages 14 and 17 years old.
I am totally obsessed with Las Vegas so I created Stay and Play Vegas DOT com so that I could share my love and knowledge with other Vegas travelers. My goal is to create an online travel directory (blog) for the financially conscious traveler, offering creative commentary, real reviews and trip consulting services.
Offering a vivacious retrospect to new and seasoned travelers looking for exciting, yet budget-friendly ways to enjoy Las Vegas. I love the process of making new discoveries and sharing my knowledge with others, and can immerse myself in Las Vegas research for hours, getting caught up on what’s new, pricing trends, places to eat, ways to keep all travelers entertained and much more. Make sure you subscribe to my Facebook Fan Page as well, because I can get Vegas updates out much quicker via my social page.
An unexpected expense or surprise can totally ruin your trip and aint nobody got time that! I like to be well-informed and I feel others should be too. My goal is to show travelers that you DO NOT have to spend a lot of coin to have an amazing trip! My blog can benefit travelers from all walks of life, no matter gender, age, race, religion or political views 😊 Planning a vacation can truly be a balancing act, so let Stay and Play Vegas help – whether you simply need information, a little creative advice or comprehensive trip planning, I am here for you!
- Vegas Story-time ~ Since I am a #shenanigans #enthusiast in the form of a dramatic story-time, I will post various unbelievable events including lessons learned, so others don’t make the same mistakes. Share your Vegas vacation story below if you would like to be featured on our blog.
- Vegas Travel Tips ~ Things you need to know before, during and after a trip to Las Vegas.
- Authentic Reviews ~ Blog posts featuring hotel, attraction and restaurant reviews including virtual tours and photos. If you have a hotel, attraction or restaurant review request, please use the contact form below.
- Vacation Recaps ~ I share highlights from my itinerary during vacations to Vegas.
- Current Obsession: The ‘Everything Las Vegas’ group on Facebook. I’m sure I’ve never reacted so many consecutive posts in a group or even on my news feed. I can’t get enough! Also, the group admins demand positivity and respect or your comment/post will get deleted or worse BLOCKED.
Favorite Movie(s): What’s Love Got To Do With It. Selena. Casino
Favorite Vegas Hotel: The Palms Casino Resort & Palms Place Luxury Suites | The Palms luxury resort & hotel in Las Vegas offers 5 star dining, riveting nightlife, the hottest entertainment, & award-winning games.
- Favorite Vegas Memory: I would have to say our wedding ♥ at the Belleza Wedding Chapel in Las Vegas, on July, 7th, 2007!
Starbucks Order: Grande Hot Cinnamon Dolce Latte or Grande Mocha Frappe’ Extra Whip
Likes: Music, pizza, laughter, authenticity, taking the lead, positive energy, rational thought process.
Dislikes: Reptiles, Inactivity, delays, excuses, negative energy, work that doesn’t use one’s talents.
The beauty of Las Vegas sells itself, but there is a lot of work involved in putting together an amazing trip!
Safe Travels *wink*