Hey y’all! Hey y’all!
At 550-feet above the city streets, The High Roller is the world’s largest observation wheel and one of the most exciting attractions at The LINQ Promenade in Las Vegas.
I have yet to ride the coolest Ferris Wheel on the planet and its mainly because my husband is afraid of heights (I just got him to relax on the outer deck of the Ghostbar nightclub on the 55th floor of The Palms Resort Casino, so with him I’m just going to take baby steps. Pray for me…lol); however, I suspect it is an ideal attraction for a romantic night out in Vegas, specifically for the ‘Chocolate experience’. Thinking about it…get “high” on chocolate, cocktails and conversation under the night skyline with your love, in an air-conditioned pod with floor-to-ceiling glass, while you’re overlooking the flashing lights and the city below you. Uh, yes please I’m all about it! Another super fun way to enjoy this attraction would be with a group of friends and completely turn the cabin out (think Bruno Mars 24k Magic. Aye!), since it holds up to 40 people, and you can buy drinks in the wheelhouse and bring them on board, or rent out a cabin for a private event and drinks can be made while guests ride. After the ride head over to Brooklyn Bowl for some mouth-watering eats and a game or two of bowling in the ultimate bowling alley, then on your way back to your room swing by Sprinkles Cupcakes 24/7 cupcake ATM for a variety of cupcakes, cookies and other sweet treats. Sounds like the bees knees right?
The Linq High Roller is conveniently positioned in The LINQ Entertainment District, between The LINQ Hotel & Casino and Flamingo Las Vegas, with lots of dining, shopping and entertainment. For a full list of Things to Do at The LINQ Promenade click here and make sure to wear comfy shoes *wink*
This is a preview of a user experience I found on YouTube for your review. Very helpful. Enjoy!
High Roller pro tips:
- Tickets range from $25 to $35 depending on the time of day
- Happy Half Hour $30 to $50 depending on the time of day
- The Happy Half Hour includes an open bar
- Total ride time 30 minutes
- Each pod holds a maximum of 40 people
- Book your ride right at sunset or nighttime for optimal viewing.
- The High Roller’s wheelhouse sells drinks at the bar. Or, you can rent an entire cabin and have your own bartender on board. This is perfect for groups!
- All cabins are climate controlled allowing you to enjoy your ride year round. Nice!
- More Frequently Asked Questions for The LINQ High Roller.
I hope you were able to learn something new. As always, ask any questions or contribute ideas in the comments below. I ♥ you for reading. Until next time…
Happy Travels *wink*