Going to Vegas? I got you! Let a sistah help you out. 👩🏾💻 I’ve got over a decade of experience creating wonderful Vegas travel experiences.
Stay and Play Vegas Travel Planning Services
We offers 3 types of service:
- Platinum Planning ~ We work together until you’re home from Las Vegas. You need bells and whistles, i’s dotted and t’s crossed, and for it to Just Get Done. We’ll plan your trip for you, soup to nuts planning all activities including, but not limited to: book hotel accommodations, reserve show and/or attraction tickets, provide custom maps, on-trip support and more.
- Gold Planning ~ You’d like someone else to manage the project and you’re okay with a relaxed itinerary. You get the basics: hotel, transportation, and one activity per day. We will take care of all bookings and writes up your itinerary.
- Consulting Services ~ You plan your own trip, with the assistance of Stay and Play Vegas. You’re happy to do it yourself, just not sure where to begin / suffering from information overload / traveling next week / need guidance and tailored recommendations / need an hour or two of time to get advice on an existing itinerary. Contact us
You’re happy to do it yourself, just not sure where to begin / suffering from information overload / traveling next week / need guidance and tailored recommendations. Maybe, you just need an hour or two of time to get advice on an existing itinerary (Contact Us).
Consultation of overall flow, where to go, what to see
- Tailored recommendations for you and your travel party based on your interests.
- Up to 84 hours of travel advice
Where to stay | Recommendations for hotel, apartment or villas that work within your budget and are available for your specific dates. We don’t work with a limited portfolio of accommodation, rather we find the best fit for you.
Where to eat | Recommendations for restaurants, cafes, pubs etc. that fit your style and budget and work logistically for your itinerary.
Where to play | Recommendations for activities, such as: gambling, tours, attractions, night clubs, shows, shopping and other activities based on your interests.
Getting around | Detailed information about the best way, and all the options, for getting from A to B within Vegas.
Budgeting advice (what to expect to pay for X in high season, for example)
Fees [Note: Fees are based on up to 4 travelers. For larger groups, contact us.]………..$50 flat fee
Last minute (up to departure) rework…………………………………………………….$25 flat fee
**Consulting services require a full payment before services.**
Select Stay and Play Vegas for this service, and we’ll work together for 7 days. During that time, we’ll give you all the Vegas travel advice you can think of. We can start from scratch, with suggestions on what shows and attractions to spend time in, based on your interests. Or, if you’re farther along than that, we can start with recommendations for activities, hotels, restaurants or local guides. Every question you send over the 7 day consulting period will be answered, and as we get to know your travel party and people’s interests, we’ll be able to make recommendations for things you didn’t know to ask or didn’t realize existed.
Vegas Travel Consulting: How we communicate
Consulting is done completely over email so that you have everything in writing. That way when you continue the trip planning after we’re done working together you have all my recommendations at your fingertips. Video chat is available as well.
Vegas Travel Consulting: How long does it take?
We’ll work together for 7 days, and yes, we’ll get your whole trip planned! You can split the seven days into 2 chunks if you’d like, with a small break in between. Please give us at least a few weeks of advance notice so we can get you on our calendar. **We do accept last-minute consulting services; however, we can’t guarantee availability.**
Vegas Travel Consulting Fees
Each 7 day period is $50, payable through PayPal. If you decide at the end of the 7 days that you’d like me to plan your trip, the consulting fee will be credited towards our trip planning fees.
What we need from you to get started
Send us an email introducing yourself.
Please tell us:
- Number of days you’ll be in Vegas.
- Number of travelers in your party.
- The dates, if you have them.
- Your interests and goals for this trip.
- For example do you want to include any of the following in your trip: great food, great wine, cooking classes, hiking, aquariums, theme parks, shows, pubs, views, outdoor markets, fairs, festivals, people-watching, shopping, bucket list, team building.
- Describe an ideal travel day so I get an idea of your travel pace.
The more specific you are about your interests, the better our Vegas travel advice will be. If you are vague, the first several emails from us will be questions in response to your questions.
After we receive your payment in our PayPal account, you can let us know your preference for dates, and we’ll kick off the 7 days of consulting! 😊
Vegas Travel Consulting: A Note on Availability
We only accept a limited number of clients at one time. In order for us to give high quality and personalized Vegas travel advice, we can’t be working on too many itineraries on the same day. If we are unable to provide consulting services during the week you’d like them, you’ll have first dibs on the next available consulting week (if applicable).